You always want to keep and treasure every work of art your kids make – but when they’re making you an entire reams worth of scribble art, you quickly realize you can’t hold on to everything. So here’s a good way to turn your toddler’s art into something you can proudly display for years to come, and not have to worry about buying extra refrigerators to hang everything on.
What You’ll Need:
- Completely original art created by your kiddo
- Paintbrushes (foam ones work a little better for this, but any type will do)
- An idea or pattern to follow. Google “stencil pattern” , there’s some really good ones floating around.
- Paint your canvas and allow it to dry completely.
- Cut your pattern out and stencil it onto the back of your scribble art. Then cut the scribble art into the shapes you need.
- Use Modpodge to glue your scribble art pattern onto the canvas and allow it to dry completely.
- Coat the entire canvas in Modpodge. Allow it to dry and repeat this step until you’re satisfied.
- Hang on the wall and enjoy.
PS. I bet my mom still has some of my scribble art somewhere.