What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup acrylic paint in the color of your choice
- 1 tablespoon unsanded grout (this is a powder, so make sure to work in a ventilated area!)
- mixing cup or bowl
- paint brush
- object/board/wall you plan on painting.
1. Mix your paint and grout until it’s a smooth, non-lumpy consistency.
2. Paint your surface.
3. When the paint is completely dry, “slate” the surface by rubbing chalk along the surface and then lightly rubbing it off. This will help prevent “staining” when you write/doodle on your new chalkboard.