No products in the cart.
If you had the “Rachel”, heart JTT, love to yell, “NOT!” sing it like Mariah, know the Macarena, were afraid of Y2K, ever told someone to “Eat your Shorts,” recite the Fresh Prince intro in your sleep, or are STILL WONDERING WHERE CARMEN SANDIEGO IS…you *might* be bugging’ over the 90’s. And if you’re a fan of the 90’s, you’re going to love this collection of crafts, art, costumes, printables and WAY more – it’s 90s Week!
We’re kicking off 90’s week the same way we started 80s week – with a throwback to the tunes, movies, and dance moves of the decade. So press play for a toe-tapping warm-up, then keep scrolling for the full list of DIYs, crafts, and activities…
Ten of our amazing friends joined us in time-traveling back to the ’90s and WOW, we have some amazing shares for you! We broke the week into daily themes, so check out the schedule and scroll through the days to visit each awesomely fly project.
PS: Totally buggin over ’90s week? Hop into our flux capacitor and fly back to the future with us for ’80s week!
Our 90s Week Schedule
Monday – Welcome to 90s Week!
- Wear your 90’s Flair – free printable slang stickers from barley & birch – (scroll to the bottom of this post for the free printable!)
- Make a “90’s Meal” from barley & birch
Tuesday – 90s Toys and Games
- Make a DIY Skip-It from Babble Dabble Do
- DIY POGS game (with a free printable) from Creating Creatives
- Create Cool Koosh Art from The Blue Barn
- A DIY Thin Ice Game from barley & birch
- TETRIFIC – A printable magnetic Tetris puzzle for kids from Babble Dabble Do
- DIY A Tetris Costume from The Blue Barn
- Discover 8 DIY 90’s inspired toys and games from barley & birch
Wednesday – 90s TV, movies and Book
- Discover 50+ Ideas for a 90’s family movie & craft night from barley & birch
- Space Jam painted planet art (and free printables) from Oh Creative Day
- Make Toy Story Alien Stress Balls from The Blue Barn
- A DIY Lion King Costume from barley & birch
Thursday – 90s Art and Fashion Day
- DIY Sand Art from Raising Kinley
- Make Watercolor Red Hot Chili Pepper Process Art from The Art Garden
- CD Scratch Art from Raising Kinley
- DIY Rave Jewelry from The Blue Barn
Friday – 90s Halloween
- Ideas for a ’90s Halloween movie and craft night from barley & birch (lots of good kid-friendly classics from the ’90s in this collection!).
- DIY Casper the Ghost Piñata from Little Button Diaries
- A DIY Mr. Sketch Felt Costume from Make It Your Own
- Make a Nightmare Before Christmas Easy Paper Wreath from Red Ted Art
- Casper Art from The Blue Barn
- DIY Ecto Cooler (with printable dress-up ghost stickers) from barley & birch
- Make Edward Scissorhands Topiary Art from barley & birch
To set the appropriate ’90s Week tone, I put together a free printable ’90s slang sticker sheet that you can use to make stickers, pins, or more. Wear your flair, Chachki’s fans! 😉
To make 90s slang stickers you’ll need:
Note: We prefer to shop locally or use what we have at home, but this list contains a few Woodpeckers Crafts and/or Amazon affiliate links for reference. As Amazon Associates we make a small commission on qualifying purchases.*
- Our 90s Slang Sticker Sheet Free Printable
- An inkjet (or toner) printer compatible sticker sheet – (we used this kind from Amazon)
Download, print, cut out and enjoy home skillets! Feeling’ it? Stick around for a couple more music and culture throwbacks below…!
*A note about affiliate links: We strive to use simple, earth-friendly supplies that can be purchased locally whenever we can, but sometimes we find the best universally available options, a rare eco-friendly find, or a niche product only available on Amazon or Woodpecker Crafts. When included in our supply list, these products are affiliate links, and if you click-through to make a purchase, we receive a small commission that helps us re-order these supplies!