No products in the cart.
Because, A.) it is a Wednesday afternoon and B.) there are 8 days until Christmas I thought it a good time to share a super quick recipe for the secret fuel I’ve kept in a (huge) bowl next to me all day. This took me 5 minutes to put together, which is frankly the MAX amount of time I want to spend on cooking this week. And don’t they just look so adorbs in those mini cupcake liners?? (Embarrassingly proud of my cupcake liner usage).
Chia & Flaxseed Almond Butter Bites
- 2 c. almond butter (peanut butter if you prefer)
- 1 1/2 c. dry oatmeal
- 2 c. vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 c. mini carob chips
- 1/4 c. flaxseed
- 1/4 c. chia seeds
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries (you can also throw in crushed dried banana slices, coconut, etc)
- 3/4 c. honey/agave (optional)
Chia & Flaxseed Almond Butter Bites Directions
- Mix peanut butter, protein powder, honey, and 1 1/2 c. oatmeal in a food processor or hand mix (add protein powder as needed to get the right consistency).
- Transfer to bowl and add carob chips, etc.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls.
- Refrigerate until serving or freeze if packing for a lunch.
You’re going to be popping these butter balls like they’re going out of style, so don’t be afraid to double it up and make extra – I’m very serious about this. Happy fueling!